This is the complete package you will need to get on the road wit an HGV licence. If you do not already hold valid driver CPC. your licence will enable you to drive large goods veicles for personal use and for some business use exempt from driver CPC. If you require driver CPC, you should choose the Full Cat C Steps package. We will help and assist you all the way throught he process with our team in the Truck School office of fully trained personnel. Your done for you package will include;
- Welcome pack - DVLA D2 Licence form completion and D4 medical form completion to ensure no mistakes are made and avoiding DVLA delays
- Theory revision materials - Online access to the Driving Test Success anytime package for HGV drivers. Gain help and support if needed as we can view and monitor your progress enabling us to best assist you to give you the best opportunity of passing the theory and hazard perception tests FIRST TIME.
- DVSA Theory test - This is a multiple choice test of 100 questions. The test will be booked and taken at a test centre close to your own home.
- DVSA Hazard perception test - This is a test of your ability to spot developing hazards on the road. You will need to click the computer mouse button to register you have seen a potential hazard and you are scored according to the response time. The test will be booked and taken at a test centre close to your own home.
- Practical driver training - We train for 3 full days of around 6 hours per day. We train 1:1 and so your booked driving time will be solely your driving time. We will train you how to reverse the lorry within test parameters and drive it safely on the road, preparing you for the test on day 4.
- Practical driving test - Put all of your practice into place as you take your time to show the examiner all that you have learnt.
- Truck School roulette - If youre worried about passing the driving test first time, worry no more. If you are unsuccessful at the first attempt of your driving test, we will put you in for the very next available test at no extra cost to yourself. This will take the pressure off you, however, we all really want you to pass the test FIRST TIME so as part of the gamble, if you do pass the practical test FIRST TIME, we will give you back a bonus of one of the latest models of Truck Sat Nav. That'll help you in your new career!
- Truck School Next Steps - Once you have passed, you'll be ready for a new job. Do you have a CV? Is it up to date? Our Next Steps manager will work with you to produce an up to date professional CV and covering letter to help you upload it to job sites and get your new skills out there for employers to see.